Saturday 10 July 2010

Running Session In The Garden...

Hi all. A short and sweet post today. Had a good running session in the garden this afternoon, featuring locomotives such as the Black 5, Small Prairie, Taffe Tank and the Bullied Pacific to name but a few. At least three different sets of coaching stock were in operation; including the recently added-to illuminated Pullman Dining Rake. There were also two Freight train sets in operation and this all contributed to a good days running. (It certainly passes the time!). I must admit, although I am enjoying this summer weather (makes a nice change from the wet summers of past years!), I would welcome a nice, cool Thunderstorm!! Can't beat sitting in the house with a hot cuppa' whilst watching a total washout occur outside!! But, if the forecasts are correct, it looks like we're in for more of this 'muggy' heat; "Tut". Anyhow, the Garden Railway was packed away by 5pm and I returned home after spending a few hours "polishing the metals". As a final note, I would just like to say Happy Birthday to my Great Grandma who is 103 years old today! Thank you folks. Evening all...

No comments: