Sunday 12 December 2010

Quiet Afternoon at CMES...

Hi all. After seeing "Tornado" this morning, I fancied a quiet afternoon at CMES with the miniature railway guys. Arriving there at 1pm, my first job was to fit the final six channels to the new steaming bays. These will allow the new tracks to be mounted on top when ready. Myself, Emma and a small team then began fitting extra-secure locks to the windows of the clubhouse. This will of course increase security and reduce the chances of a break-in. After a quiet afternoon, I left CMES at around 4:10pm for home. The darkness was already falling as I turned out of RPCP and off down towards the A46. I will next be up at CMES on New Years Day for the Public Running and on January 8th for the Steam Up. Thanks for reading folks. Good Evening...

No comments: