Saturday 1 January 2011

Thank You Everyone...

Hi everyone. Well thats it, or, as the Looney Tunes said..."Thats All Folks!". It's been a great year indeed and I would just like to thank every single person who has read this blog in 2010. Special thanks indeed to my regular readers too; your continued support is always appreciated. We've done alot this year, from firing at Shackerstone to turns at Coventry MES, Evesham Vale, GEC, Echills Wood and Bala Lake Railway. We've even visited Toddington, Great Central, the NRM, Lakeside Miniature, Fosseway and various other smaller places. We've even exhibited again successfully at the Warley National Show. As well as that, we've travelled to see "Rocket" in London, spotted "Tornado", "Princess Elizabeth" and "Bittern" on the Main Line and even visited the Harrogate Show. On top of that we've ran our Steam Toys and had various Garden Railway sessions. We've done an awful lot this year. Miss any of that?! Why not read it on this blog...its all there! Thank you all again, so much. I hope that I can continue writing this blog for as long as possible and also hope that you will all continue to read and support it. Why not leave me a comment? I love to hear from readers. Simply click "Comments" under the post and then write what you wish...you don't even need an account! Why not try it? I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again folks. Finally, I would just like to wish everyone a Healthy and Enjoyable 2011...Goodnight for the last time in 2010..."Thats All Folks"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

yes ,like reading your blog and whats happening.
You always be made welcome on my portable railway if you fancy a drive .
we operating 2 steam locos and my railbus mostly this year.

www.1smr.co.uk keep i touch

Simon
p.s always short of helpers if you know anybody

Anonymous said...

I never knew you could leave comments here! Seems like you've had a good year. Keep on blogging it's always interesting to know what you've been up to! Eddie