Monday 8 April 2013

Busy Day on Public Running at RPMR...

Hi guys. A short one from today. This afternoon I was rostered for my first of three turns in 2013 for the public running at the RPMR. After opening early at 12:30 with the Class 37 electric and a 4 car train, we were soon very busy. The petrol hydraulic "Alacrity" plus a further 3 cars was also pressed into service and an intensive afternoon began. Over the course of the afternoon we carried well over 300 people..."Phew"! We really were very busy, especially for a normal Sunday. Even though I spent most of the afternoon driving a petrol hydraulic, I really enjoyed it! Cheers guys. Sam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog
for? you make running a blog glance easy. The total
look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content material!


Also visit my blog post; Air Max One