Monday 29 April 2013

MTEW: Sunday In Pictures...

Hi guys. Well, dare I say it, Sunday was even busier than Saturday! The event has been a total success and I must thank everybody who helped to make it so. We were blessed with 24 engines on Saturday and, despite some mechanical problems, we still managed to turn out 20 on the Sunday which is brilliant. Thank you to all of the engine owners, the miniature railway guys, the stand exhibitors, the organ team and of course the catering and railway staff for making the event so good in its first year. I will be returning as the event organiser again in 2014 and the dates are April 26th/27th. If you missed it this year then please do join us next year. I will be accepting engines and stand displays from October onwards but if anybody requires any information about exhibiting then please do not hesitate to contact me. All in all, a fantastic weekend with the 2pm "BIG WHISTLE" on Sunday just making it all worthwhile from my point of view...
















Finally, here is a video taken by a visitor to the event that has been posted on Youtube...just to give you a taster...

One more time...thank you all very, very much and I look forward to organising the event on behalf of the railway again in 2014. Thank you. Sam.

No comments: